I have 5+ years of experience in digital marketing landscape; i have worked with agencies and companies on truly inspiring and selling projects as well as managing global multi-channel campaigns, covering both operation (community management, research & monitoring, local and global digital activations) and planning areas.
I’m not a social media addicted: i think that no new media will be the next big thing, I believe in relationships and conversations between brands, institutions and people. People don’t engage with brands, they engage with experiences. Storytelling is as old as mankind, the digital aspect creates new opportunities to engage people.
I believe in Digital and Social media as enablers of these experiences, and I am strongly convinced that brands need to be driven through a path that allows them to build relationships, not on-off campaigns.
I’m in love with travel, observe people behaviors and understand them: i lived in China, France and now i’m enjoying my hometown, Milan.
I love writing, reading, sports, outdoor activities, bikes and new technologies;
i’m sharing my life (and my sofa) with #Daxi, a wonderful Labrador chocolate.
– Online, Digital and Social Media Strategy, planning & implementation
– Brand management
– Global and local branded content
– New business development
– Conversation audits & valuable insights
– Target research and insights analysis (KPIs)
– Influencers, Digital PR & Online reputation management
– Community building & management
– Real-time social media monitoring
– Competitors benchmarking
– Personal blog → https://ricaputo.wordpress.com